BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bloggin' On The Weekends

I'm seriously addicted to Hyperbole & A Half like seriously addicted. I've been reading her posts from like now until 4 months ago.

I would love to be a blogger like that, but my life just doesn't seem to be as exciting.


What I think is totally funny though: my boyfriend has been trying to get me to move to Montana for about ever! No, really though it's been about 1.5 years, so yeah a long time. He wants to move out there and be someone and enjoy the mountains and the hunting of the elk and the bears, and the rest of those crazy wild animals.

My argument? Our dog will get eaten by a bear or some other wild animal. I don't want to have to pay someone to dig us a well, when here we have city water that just flows freely! If I had a cellphone I would actually like some service.

My biggest thing though: There's no people out there! Seriously!

Well, now you see, that cool chick that writes Hyperbole lives out there. Weird stalkerish yes, but maybe I could have a cool friend or something. I'll think about it.

So, Bill's working a double to cure himself of his mid-life crisis and when I say crisis it is a crisis. He need a motorcycle, or an RV, or a new vehicle or something or other. It's getting kind of old, seriously old. Just get your stupid bike and be done with it. I really hope this cures him of his pissy attitude and just makes him a more pleasant person, but I highly doubt that. We can only hope.

0 comments: