BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

I Told You On The Phone

After I wrote my last post I cleaned the house. Fed the children & put them to naps. Well tried.

Kaylie feels like crap. Seriously, crap. She's not happy with anything. It could have to do with her molars coming in, but what's new? She's a little more than one and already eating steak. Which is really cool.

So, I lay her down and Kayden doesn't want to take a nap. Never does he want to take a nap, unless it's with his dad...and he's always at work. Or at home hungover, but that's for another day.

He was watching Spongebob Squarepants which completely and utterly destroys brain cells. I watched it and I felt as if I lost several IQ points. Seriously. Anyways, he gets his bottle, which again saving for another day. And goes to bed! I couldn't believe it. Climbs right into my bed, again another day. And decides to go to sleep, until

"I be right back." This should alert any mother. It's just like, "I'm thirsty" only the culprit actually climbs out of bed and decides to go get something. It might be a cup it could be his entire wardrobe shoved into a laundry basket. You just never know.

I'll edit this more. Kaylie is having some sort of meltdown regarding her ears, teeth, and what may be in her diaper.

0 comments: