BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Starting

I want to be a famous blogger. I read funny blogs everyday & have been a blogger for years. Okay, so back in high school I blogged about drama, friends, and more drama. What's new there?

Now I have two children, a dog, and a somewhat steady boyfriend. I live in the capital of Wisonsin. It appears my life is almost perfect, if only things were a tad different.

Sleeping in results at waking up at 8am in the morning, if I'm lucky.

Staying at home with my children is my primary employment, if you call it that because the pay is pretty shitty.

My daughter is one and a couple of months, my son is 2 1/2 and since he started talking 9 months ago my life has come into something amazing.

I wish I could say my life is pretty exciting, but pretty much not. It consists of inside jokes, Disney Channel, & Nick Jr. Along with some Food Network & the nightly ritual of supper, bath, & Wheel of Fortune.

My social life is anything but, having 1 steady great friend, my brothers, mom & gram. It's pretty much the daily life of everything bundled into one.

My son is leaving right now to venture underneath the table to terrorize the dog...what's new there? The dog is getting smart enough to run away.

I wish I could say more right now, but when something pops up I'm sure I'll get back to this.




I want to do this forever, writing and laughing. Enjoying myself. It's what's important to me.

0 comments: